In the search for communion between GOD and man the gift of Christ was given.
Because we are the body of Christ we continue in the Apostles' Doctrine of fellowship and making disciples.
Southeast Apostolic Mission provides spiritual covering, support and fellowship for Pastors, Five-fold ministries and Churches of faith through unity of the Spirit.
The Five-fold ministries are identified in Ephesians 4:11 (NLT): Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers.
We endeavor to facilitate the declaration of His Word and to live the dynamics of the Kingdom of God with a Spirit of Excellence.
THE COMPONENTS OF THE S.A.M. NETWORK:
- To provide covering in the Spirit of Unity- Ephesians 4:11-13
- To benefit from the Strength of Unity- Matthew 18:19
- To train and develop God’s people- Matthew 28:19-20 (Amplified Bible)
- To provide an atmosphere of love- Psalms 133:1-3
- To provide a climate of growth- Acts 2:41-47
- To reach out to and interact with our community encouraging family values